[Gpdd] misc. rules the cage

Lauren3581 at aol.com Lauren3581 at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 02:09:35 EDT 2003

  My question tonight regards which of my piggies runs the cage.  I have two female piggers.  Guss is around 9 mon.  and May, whome I recieved 3 mon later, i belive is about 7 mon old. I have no idea who is the ruler of the piggies.  May does the most rumpstrutting, but Gus gets first choice on food.  Both are very active.  May is more vocal, but when it was just Gus and I, she still never made a as much as a peep. I am able to pet May under her chin, but not Gus.  Though Gus seems to pet May under the chin and clean her ears.  However, may is outgrowing May at a rapid rate.  I think Gus is a Himilayian midget.  Who is my dminant pigger???

  Lauren, Gussgus and Maybel.