[Gpdd] Health--------------HELP! Pumpkin has a "milky" looking eye! What to do! :o(

S Woodruff woodd57 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 29 14:54:11 EDT 2003

Hello everyone!
I am slave to HoneyBun and just got Pumpkin Spice on Friday of last week.
I went in to give them some celery and noticed Pumpkins eye has like a milky
residue over it. I was petting her and she still purs and this morning was eating fine.
Is this normal??????? I read in one of the digests before that its ok.......or should
i find a local vet to look at her???? Do I take Honey bun out and seperate them????
I am still learning about GP's and still dont know enough!  :o(
Any input would be VERY APPRECIATED!!!    :o)

Thanking everyone in advance
S Woodruff Slave to Honey and Pumpkin   :o)