[Gpdd] Announcement: A New Baby

Jennifer Schroder cuzimdamama3 at charter.net
Mon Sep 29 22:31:10 EDT 2003

Well, we got up the courage to go look at piggies over the wheekend, and
none were as cute as our dear Lois was. (We avoided the store that had the
lice) I ended up at Petsmart to pick up some lice med for Lou and happened
to look over to their new cages and saw piggies. (Petsmart has never had
pigs before) So naturally I stopped dead in my tracks. There were 3 all
black ones (we have a soft spot for little black animals) One was all black,
(which is like Lou) one was black with alittle red highlights, (which was
like Lois, but I couldn't handle that) and then there was this little black
one that was all afro looking, and so small, alittle over a month old. I had
read that introducing a baby to an adult that you have a better chance of
them getting along when they are the same sexed. So I took home the little
nappy one, he is a doll. Lou, took to him so quickly it was amazing. Now he
follows Big Lou all over the place right by his side, it is the sweetest
thing. We went with another male so we wouldn't have to worry about a
pregnanct related death again. My husband thought we needed to keep the
"L's" going on the name, so he named him Larry, but my kids and I call him
Baby. I took pictures, but I am not that advanced with a digital camera so I
will post them when they get developed on our piggie page.

Jen & The L brothers Lou & Larry
      with Lois in our Hearts