[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Piggie Coughing

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Apr 1 18:50:02 EST 2004

Does this coughing occur any other time? Are there any other symptoms of
perhaps a cold or other respiratory condition? Is it your son or the gp
that's worried?  ;>)

Snowy will cough occasionally when eating, but not often, so I think she
just eats too fast and inhales it sometimes. You are right to be observant
here, since piggies can get sick very quickly sometimes. If it continues or
gets worse, you might make a trip to the vet to be sure, maybe for a nail
trimming. That's why I'm glad to pay $7 each for pedicures because he also
checks them over to see if there are any other problems.

Give some more details, I'm sure some of the more experienced slaves here
will jump on it and help you figure it out. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Wheeks,

Susi & the Okie Piggies

Snowy, CocoPuff &Lil' Whistle

My little boy's pig is making what sounds like a coughing noise - not
constantly, but mostly when held - he's very worried.

Thanks