[Gpdd] (Announcement) Re: Koko's passing

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 19:43:53 EST 2004

Jim,
What a beautiful tribute to Koko! There are tears
streaming from my eyes as I write this. In a few
sentences, you captured just how much these gentle
creatures mean to us. This may sound odd, but I think
it is so wonderful when our little darlings can just
pass away from old age, and not from disease or
injury. But it also makes me look at my little
sweeties (especially my little princess Serendipity)
and feel sad that they too will pass over the Rainbow
Bridge much sooner than I am ready for them to.
Please accept our condolences on the loss of Koko, and
healing wheeks  and piggy kisses from the herd.

Stacy and the Squee Squad
(Gizmo, Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar,
Williepig and Pinkerton)
Remembering always Cosmo, Gita and Felix