[Gpdd] [CARE] <add your subject here>

MICHAEL talon.tb at conwaycorp.net
Thu Apr 1 22:26:16 EST 2004

Well last night I got bored and did the piggy bath thing. For both boys. My abby piggy (Dale) Just kinda sits there because hes so laid back he could care less. But My silky (Chip), He hates it! He squeeks and kicks and whines. I try to hurry but not splash at all. I try to kiss him and reassure him, but he aint havin it!!!!!!! FORGET IT!! But hes so cute. I always wrap them up in a towel afterwards and turn the hair dryer on to warm them. I brushed them out afterwards too. Chip sat there and had the shakes for the longest time so I just held him. I hope he didnt get a chill. I also tried them on a little tomatoes and watermelon. Dale will eat pretty much anything you put infront of him,but Chip is the pickiest little thing!!
We are Currently trying to build them a bigger cage. The ones they have are WAYYYYYYYY too small!! They hardly have any room to run at all. But its coming along slowly. We have the bottom wood part built and we are having to use lanolium for the bottom. I dont like it but its all we can do for right now. But we're gonna build an upper deck so they can climb. I cant wait.
Well thats all for now.

Alli with Chip and Dale.