[Gpdd] [HEALTH] skin problems

Rachelle chee323 at rogers.com
Fri Apr 2 01:51:24 EST 2004

Greetings fellow cavvy savvies,
My little Konoha is a long haired guinea pig, and i've had him for over 2 weeks now (my boyfriend bought it for me on my bday). A couple of days ago I noticed that he had a patch of skin behind both his ears. Both patches were the same size and there was no hair on it. The skin was also scaley and a tad bit brownish in colour. At first I thought it was nothing, but recently I've noticed that he has been scratching behind his ears (where the patches are) I was hoping you guys could give me some info on what it is. I'm assuming its ringworm but there are no pictures on the net for me to compare to.

Thank you in advanced,
Rachelle the cavvy not so savvy and Konoha the Guinea PIg