[Gpdd] Health: Re: Mineral content in water/stone formation

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 09:51:09 EST 2004

Hey Vic!
You know, you bring up an excellent point.
And I think it is something that should be
considered. We have a water filter that I'll
be putting to the test after I finish my
current experiment. Two wheeeeeeeeeks ago,
I starting giving Brownie Bear distilled
water (another Slave mentioned that her Vet
suggested distilled water). So, I figured
I'd give that a shot. So far, B-Bear is still
excreting the bladder sludge...Sigh!

Has anyone's Vet suggested Spring water or
any other type of water??? Just wondering.

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)