[Gpdd] MISC guinea pigs as snake food

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 13:45:18 EST 2004

It makes me very sad when I hear about guinea pigs being used as snake food.
I am also sad for the snakes that have to live in a small aquarium because
someone wants to have an exotic pet. Snakes are not meant to be pets. And it
doesn't end there, think about the puppies that get mutilated a couple of days
after they are born, tails and ears get chopped off for no other reason than it
supposed to look good. Never mind that dogs communicate with their tails.
Exploitation of animals is everywhere. It really makes me sick.
But I believe the more we speak out about it the sooner there will be
relieve, at least for some animals.

have a nice weekend,
Marion