[Gpdd] [MISC] Peppery Kisses.

Laura Wendling KoreanLilLu13 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 20:07:10 EST 2004

            Last night, I was putting Pepper back into his 'house' after
30 minutes of romping around, and before I put him back, I always ask
for a kiss, which I take seriously, because Pepper's like my child (sort
of, ignoring the fact I'm way to young to have kids, literally).Well,
instead of kissing me, he leaps out and hits my shoulder, I guess he
didn't want to go back, he clung so hard to my shirt it ripped! Just
some amusing information to share with fellow slaves.

P.S. Pepper was fine, my shoulder was too ^__^!
P.P.S. I was bawling tears when I read the story of Koko, I sympathize
and I'm sure Koko is over the Rainbow Bridge popcorning happily, waiting
for the day when she'll see you again.

Lu and Pepper