[Gpdd] re: [Health] <Sick guinea pig?>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 22:21:11 EST 2004

Hi Danielle,
It sounds like your gp may have a cold or something involving his respiratory tract, which is something you would likely need a vet for. Other signs to look for is any discharge coming from the eyes or nose, or a change in eating/drinking or energy levels. I would take him to the vet, and perhaps take the other boy as well, to make sure whatever it is hasn't passed between them. Also, I would seperate them in a different room from your girl, just in case whatever he might have is contagious.

Lauren, Piglet and Pooh Bear