[Gpdd] HEALTH

JULIE SAWYER juliesawyer2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 00:05:02 EST 2004

Hi everyone..I have not been on the computer
lately..My guinia pig Harry had a eye problem and I
had to bring him to his vet...He had edema behind his
pupil and I have to give him steriod ointment in his
eye which he does not like..Harry is 4 years old now,
when do you notice that their not as active as before?
He still does the same old stuff like hop and popcorn
but just not as much. I'm sorry to hear about those
who piggies have died..You are all in my prayers..

Julie (Harrys mommy)