[Gpdd] CARE new pig

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 08:58:34 EST 2004

Hi Lily,
welcome to the digest. You probably will hear this more than once. Get rid of
the rabbit food!!! It is not made for guinea pigs. Buy some fortified guinea
pig food, have timothy hay available at all times, and maybe try to give the
piggy fresh water, without vitamin powder. You could use the powder for the
food. Because she is eating a lot of lettuce, she might not need to drink a lot
of water, as long as she still pees I would not worry too much about that.
Oranges is good, if she likes it. Please let me know if I can be of any help in
any other way.

greetings,
Marion