[Gpdd] [HEALTH] discharge

Pamela Rodgers pamrod at mfire.com
Sat Apr 3 11:15:09 EST 2004

When my male piggie, Furry was alive he sometimes would get pine sawdust in his rear. I would check him frequently, and clean it out. Now I have a 9 month old male Amos, and I frequently check his rear for sawdust. Recently I've noticed that he has a white, thick, milky substance in his rear. I never noticed that with Furry. Does anyone know what this could be ? Should I take him to the vet ? He seems fine otherwise, eating, wheeking and popcorning and leaving tic tacs.     Thanks, Pam