[Gpdd] [Misc] Condolences to Jim

Crystal Lewis crystlew33 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 14:31:05 EDT 2004

Jim,

I wish to offer you my most sincere condolences on your recent loss.  I have enjoyed hearing the exploits of you and your Koko and still remember when Koko made the dash to the woods.  Oh what a visual you painted when you first shared this story with us.  It is a story that I've shared with friends and it has always made me smile to retell it and made those who heard it smile too.

I know all to well the pain of losing one of these precious babies.  My Tribble died in my arms and at the time it was painful however, once the pain eased a bit I treasured the fact that I could give him comfort in his last moments with me.  Jim, hold Abby close in these coming days.  She will need your comfort and you will need her's.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Crystal... with Digger & Smudge (formerly Dumpling)
Remembering always, my angels, Tribble, Quincy & Spike