[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <Drinking>

ALLISON allison.nikki at conwaycorp.net
Sun Apr 4 20:43:50 EDT 2004

Ok I have a 10 month old piggy that started sitting in just one corner of his cage and not moving aroung very much.
I have a fairly small cage for him and theres not much room.
Also he stopped eating verymuch or drinking. Well he would eat like lettuce or cucumbers or oranges if I held it up to him but he wouldnt walk over to his bowl and eat. And I hear him sneeze everynow and then. So while I was at work I had my hubby take out the piggy playpin an put a blanket down in the livingroom and put him in it to see if he would act different. Well he started popcorning and purring and playing. so he gave him some hay and pellets and more oranges and he started eating. But hes still not drinking.
Also hes been eating alot of his poos.So could it just be small cage space as far as him just sitting in a corner and not moving around? And how do I get him to drink?? he seems to be peeing still I think. But if not what do I do?