[Gpdd] MISC bargains

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 08:35:13 EDT 2004

Hi, to all the bargain hunters like myself

I purchased a 3.0 CU.FT bag of Aspen bedding at Fleetfarm for $4.79 the other
day. ( I couldn't believe the price) I also bought 5 lbs of Kaytee fortified
pellets for $3.69. I'll find out soon if Poly and Sweetie will like it. So far
their favorite food is 8 in 1, that I purchase at Wal Mart for $ 1.98 for 2
lbs.

Both piggies got a bath yesterday. They smell sooooo good. Sweetie, my
sheltie, also got her summer haircut. She looks so adorable. There is more fur on
that pig than anything else.

have a great week,
Marion