[Gpdd] [HEALTH] discharge

JJ Connor jjconnor at optusnet.com.au
Mon Apr 5 17:58:04 EDT 2004

Hi
Daisy my GP has had a  whitish/ yellowish mucas discharge around her bottom I took her to the vet he gave Bayrtil and yes she is on a probiotic. She is some times left with a white tooth paste looking smeers just like Brownie Bear she is eating ok. The discharge has stopped I have treating her also for thrush she has been treated ever since she was about 6 months old for scabby mouth which seems to come and go. I live in  Melbourne Australia and its been very hard to find a vet with a real interest in GPs.
Thanks
GP Grandma