[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] back legs stretched out

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 20:28:07 EDT 2004

Hi.  My Cupcake does that.  If I pet him on the back he'll lay down and stretch out and put his back legs out. It is cute too.  As for the chin rubbing, he is one pig that does not like it.  My other pig Truffles loves it though.  And than again Truffles don't stretch out when I pet him on the back either.  They all have their own personalities, don't they?

Lisa