[Gpdd] Health: Re: What is a bladder stone?

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 10:51:47 EDT 2004

Hey Lu & Pepper!
Bladder stones are crystalline masses that form from
the minerals and proteins, which naturally occur in
urine. Bladder stones can form anywhere in the urinary
tract before depositing in the bladder. They begin as
tiny granules about the size of a grain of sand, but
they can grow to more than an inch in diameter. These
stones can block the flow of urine causing pain and
difficulty with urination. They can also scratch the
bladder wall, which may lead to bleeding or infection.

I got this definition and description from this
random website if you wanna read more about them...
(Note: this website is talking about bladder stones
in humans)

http://www.ehendrick.org/healthy/002028.htm

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
           Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

I keep hearing about bladder stones, excuse my newbie
ness, but what is a bladder stone, and what causes it?
Thanks in advance. Oh yeah, about me changing my email
address? I've decided against it, too much work. Lol.

 Piggie Kisses and Hugs,
       Pepper (And Mommy Slave Lu)