[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT-HOUSING

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:19:06 EDT 2004

Hey Slaves,

     If you go to images and type in guinea pigs there is soooo many pictures of guinea pigs and different guinea pig houses ect.. There is one and a little girl has used doll furniture as play toys for her guinea pigs to play with...what a great idea. I used yahoo to search for images but you may also use google ect... Just thought this may help with some creative ideas for our Piggys. I hope Jess is doing well wiht her 100 pigs..i sent her a gift card for wal-mart to help buy food ect.. Have a great weeek.
                      Jess and Piggy Wiggy