[Gpdd] re: [BEHAVIOR] popcorning

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:51:09 EDT 2004

Wow eight piggies! Do you have them neutered, or are they seperated? When I first got my piggies, I saw them "popcorning" and I was so freaked out because I thought they were spazzing or having seizures! Eventually I realized that they do this whenever they are excited or happy - it reminds me of little kids shrieking when they're excited 'cause they have all this energy and enthusiasm! Wheeeks to your piggie clan,

Lauren, slave to Pooh Bear and Piglet