[Gpdd] [Health]

Brad Ellis ellis_chiphi at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 14:09:56 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I've got an issue I hope someone can help out with. One of my sows appears to have lost some hair over one of her eyes (right on top of the lid).  That eye looks like it sticks out a little because of it, but I think that's just because of the hair loss.  I haven't seen her scratching at that eye or anything out of the ordinary.  Is there a point when I should start worrying about this?

Also, my boar had a piece of hay sticking out of his "sheath" last night when I had him out.  I pulled very gently and very very slowly until it came out but I wonder if there is any need for me to be watching him in the future for something else.  Can someone help out with this question?

Brad

friend to Silent Bob, Muse, and Oreo