[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Excessive drinking help!

Jessica Torres Sana_chan191 at msn.com
Wed Apr 7 16:09:00 EDT 2004

hi My lil' piggy Gertie has been drinking tons an tons of water lately. This morning when I was practicing a song I am performing, I heard he squealing like never before. I heard her and I got extremely scared.  I looked in her cage to check if she was ok, and usually when I pick her up she runs away, but this time she practically jumped in my hands. She was all calm and this got me even more worried. She doesn't really like eating her pellets, I'll put hay for her and Peggy, and that is all she eats?  Really all she does is Drink and eat hay. what do I do?