[Gpdd] [MISC] <add your subject here>

DCULLON at aol.com DCULLON at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 16:36:00 EDT 2004

Hello Justine,
 My poohette (now Mama) was pregnant when we got her. The sides of her belly
will grow out. We knew about a week after we got her. It is easy to tell if
you have a boy. the girls will have a Y were the boys will have a Y with a
little bottom on the top of the Y. When you press gently on his tummy over that it
should pop out. Sometimes you can give it a gentle blow and it will make it
come out too. If you do have a boy you should separate him from the mom after
she has the babies, cause he will get her pregnant again really fast.
Hope this helps. There are a lot of sites that can help you.
  Debbie, mom to The Girls