[Gpdd] [MISC.] <Montreal GP Owners>

Erin Mark erinmark at ureach.com
Thu Apr 8 09:55:07 EDT 2004

Hi everyone!

I've only posted a couple times, but I LOVE reading what you
guys have to say. Your info always helps me give my two piggies
the best possible care. Thanks GP slaves!

I was wondering if any of you readers/posters are living in the
Montreal, Quebec, Canada area. If so, I'd love to correspond
with you. I was thinking, if people are up for it, that maybe
this summer we could organize a pignic. I've never been to one
and I don't know exactly how they work. Anyway, just an idea.
When you bring your piggy to a pignic does s/he get
stressed/freaked out? I know guinea pigs don't tolerate change
of scenery well or being moved around. My piggies get URIs from
time to time, due to stress (pregnancy, being moved to a
different cage, etc.).

If anyone would like to see my babies, go to
http://photos.yahoo.com/erin_mark and click on the album
entitled "Sibbie..."  My girls are around 9 months old and are
named Sibbie (the white one) and Dumples (orange).

Take care!

Erin