[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Hammie-in-a-ball

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 10:20:55 EDT 2004

Hey Georgina!
Thanks for telling me know about hammies-in-a-ball
and how it's not good for them. I knew those
balls were Horrible for piggies, but I honestly
thought they were okay for hamsters. And you're
right, I'm sure the owners don't know, so I'll
inform them (and hopefully they will discontinue
using the ball). I know they have a wheel, but
I'm not sure about the dimensions, so I'll check
that out myself.

I have a quick question: I was wondering if you
knew if hamsters were good lap pets?

Again, Thanks for the info...it is much Appreciated!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)