[Gpdd] re: [BEHAVIOR] Plastic Chewing.

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 12:33:19 EDT 2004

Hi Kai and Penny,
It is good that you took note of it and were able to take it away from her when you did. My piggies have gotten hold of a few things every so often that they shouldn't - but thankfully they have never had any serious problems. I don't think there would be much a vet could do, unless a blockage forms somewhere in her GI tract and the vet must operate. Hopefully this will not be the case, and let me just reassure you that despite my best efforts my piggies have eaten their share of fabric, bedding, and even dreaded plastic, but are still doing fine knock on wood. Just watch to make sure she is eating, drinking, and behaving normally. If you notice her not eating/drinking/pooping or anything unusual, then it would be time to call your vet. Best piggie wishes,

Lauren, Pooh Bear and Piglet