[Gpdd] [HEALTH] TMS Liquid for Upper Respiratory Infection

Lisa Blunt lblunt21 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 13:06:48 EDT 2004

My Sally needed to go to the vet yesterday and the vet put him on TMS Liquid
for an upper respiratory infection.  As I had several meetings at work
yesterday my mom took Sally to the vet for me.  Unfortunately his regular
doctor has taken the week off and he saw someone new that I'm not sure has
much GP experience.  Has anyone given their pigs TMS Liquid for an upper
resiratory infection?

Thanks!