[Gpdd] (MISC) A Cute Guinea Pigture

REVATHISMS at aol.com REVATHISMS at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 13:32:28 EDT 2004

Hello!
Just to introduce myself, I am a 13 year old girl and I live in the U.S. I
have one pig, whose name is Samoa because his markings resemble the Girl Scout
cookie (He's a tortoiseshell; one side is all black and the other side is black
with two thick stripes of orange. He also has two snippets of white-- one on
his nose and one on his forehead.) I've had him for a year and a bit.
I loved that bunny icon that Susi had posted, and because she had suggested
that someone make a guinea pig icon, I made one. Here it is, complete with a
carrot:

      ~~_~~
      |               )
       ____