[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Want to adopt

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 09:12:08 EDT 2004

Fellow Piggy Lovers,
I live in the upstate of South Carolina (piedmont area), and am interested in
providing a very loving home for 1, 2, or even 3 piggies.  If anyone "out
there" knows of piggies needing a good home in this area, please let me know.  I
have checked some of the local sites, but all seem old and no longer active.
I currently have 1 (very sweet) male that (since Feb.22) has lost (over the
rainbow bridge) his 3 buddies. (As far as the vet and I can determine they
(strangely enough) died of unrelated problems).  We both are lonely and need more
"wheeeks" to add joy to our home!  Thanks and may all of you have a wonderful
Easter!