[Gpdd] CARE Dory

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 15:31:22 EDT 2004

Hi Sue,
I am sorry that you lost Freddy after a short time. Dory seems quite
different from him. It sounds like she is a coronet, with the whirl in the middle of
her head. Girl piggies are not noisy by nature, unlike the boys. I have 2 girls
and they barely "talk", and if they do it is almost like whispering.
I would still offer Dory some greens or carrots, even though, she is not used
to them. She is still getting used to her new home and surroundings. One
thing is for sure, I have never seen a guinea pig turn down dandelion leaves.

have fun with her,
Marion