[Gpdd] [CARE] <First Vet Visit For Pepper>

Laura Wendling KoreanLilLu13 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 16:42:58 EDT 2004

Ack! Monday first visit for Pepper! I'm absolutely paranoid. I'm sure
he'll do fine though. Ack! Well, I'll keep you people posted. Btw, I
don't know why I posted this message, but oh well.

Congrats to Laurie Jean on her beautiful baby boy!

Also, congrats to Mildred, Mabel, Agatha, Dizzy, and Maude on their
wins!

Pepper and I each had a special salad party for them! (My mom thought I
was crazy)

And Arthi, the guinea pig is so cute! It's awesome that you made that!

-Lu and Pepper (and possibly Pepper's little brother soon! ^__^