[Gpdd] HEALTH ringworm treatment

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Sun Apr 11 12:45:27 EDT 2004

Hi Beki,
I successfully treated my guinea pig's ringworm with miconazole7 ( a topical
cream you can buy over the counter at any drugstore). Because there is a small
chance that you could get the ringworm I would wear rubber gloves when
applying the cream on the affected areas twice a day. I like the cream because it
doesn't have any affect to the piggies sensitive digestive system. However, when
Sweetie needed to take a tiny pill I did that with a syringe filled with
water, I placed the pill at the very top, gently put the syringe in Sweetie's side
of the mouth, and shot it in ( slow). It worked every time.
Hope that your little piggies will feel better soon.
 good luck,
Marion