[Gpdd] RE: CARE - Piggie Vitamins (Kathy Henry)

JAYHAWKME at aol.com JAYHAWKME at aol.com
Sun Apr 11 17:27:59 EDT 2004

Hi, I've been reading the Digest for over three years and this is my first
posting.  I have been giving my three girls a daily multi-vitamin crunchy treat,
which they all look forward to.  I just read an article which recommended not
giving Guinea pigs multivitamins.  I certainly do not want to give them
anything harmful.  Does anyone know why they are bad for them? Thanks.  Kathy,
slave to Jamie Dean, Laura and Nicki  Always remembering Jimmy Dean, Dell and
Spirit.