[Gpdd] (health)Nozoral shampoo for fungus

Carrie Mazza mazza_carrie at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:57:55 EDT 2004

Hi all,
Well, Sugar entertained his first houseful of guests for Easter...and he was a hit!  He was giving little kisses for treats all over the place with people besides me..which made me very proud!

I was wondering though..those of you who have used Nozoral shampoo to treat fungal infections, how often should I use it and does it have to be a full bath each time....or can I spot treat and rinse off.  Last week he got a full bath with it and then some spot treatment on the spots that are acting up on his back.  The process is stressful so I was thinking every other or every 2 days?  Anyone have any experience?

Thanks and hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

Carrie