[Gpdd] CARE Easter pets

SARAH YOUNG YOUNG-S-255 at MSSU.EDU
Mon Apr 12 02:50:59 EDT 2004

Hay all
Today the family next door had gotten a guinea pig for their kids for
Easter, I found that out when the kids were playing with "speedy" while
I was out side letting Lola and Cheyenne get some fresh air.
The kids noticed them and came over, Speedy (a female, I checked) I
asked their mom what kind of cage that they had, what kind of bedding,
food, etc. that they were using. she let me come over to see their set
up told me that the GP was housed in a small C&C set up, with care fresh
piled high but was feeding the gp rabbit food and no hay I offered to
run over  to give them some gp food and hay until they could get to the
store to get some of their own.
I invited them over to check out my cage set up and when they saw it,
they started to get ideas to improve their cage, I gave them a book on
gp's,  web-sites to visit and the name of my vet, answered their
questions as best as I could, hopefully they will give speedy good care!
Sarah
Lola, Cheyenne and Seirra at the bridge