[Gpdd] [Care] Nizorel Shampoo & Fungus

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 12:00:38 EDT 2004

Hi Carrie.
When one of my guinea pigs had a fungal infection I bathed him with Nizorel and you have to pull the hair out while the shampoo is on.  It sounds mean and horrible but it is the only way to fully get rid of the infection.  Rinse your guinea pig off, and shampoo again and just rinse well.  Bathe him twice in a week, depending on the severity of the infection, it should be gone.  If not, you need to repeat in a week.
Good luck and hope your piggy gets well soon.

Lisa