[Gpdd] Behavior: Re: Potty Training?

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 15:20:32 EDT 2004

Hey Donna & Spike!
My Brownie Bear is the same way. If she
is sitting (or napping) on my lap, she
will be pretty calm until she has to go
pee-pee. She absolutely will not pee on
me (and never has). She's the first piggie
that is this way (my last 2 piggies would pee
on me if they thought I had fallen asleep--
clever, little pigs!). So, when it's time
for B-Bear to 'release', she nibbles on
my fingers. And nibbling gets harder and
harder (and pretty much turns into Biting)
until I put her in her cage.

  Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
     Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

...All of a sudden, he gets "antsy" - even tugging
at my clothes.  As soon as I put him down on the floor
(I have an area with old linoleum that needs to be
replaced that I let him run in), he goes to the
bathroom. It is almost as if he is trying to tell me
that he has to go, and doesn't want to go on me or the
furniture!  I realize that dogs, cats, and even some
rabbits can be trained to go outside or use litter
boxes, but I have never heard of a g.p.  I am
wondering if any of you have experienced such
behavior? This is great! - especially if it
continues!!

Donna and Spike