[Gpdd] [MISC] <Attention All Fellow Slaves>

Laura Wendling KoreanLilLu13 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 22:50:02 EDT 2004

Hey All!
            I'm in sixth grade (yeah, sixth) And this whheeeeek we have
school off for Spring Break, so I was going to do a little project. I
already improved Pepper's play area and made him two blankets, so I
thought I'd do something else! Everyone want to send me their hompages?
Or does anyone know anything about re-doing cages? I'm keeping the same
cage, but I want some ideas (besides themed cages) or other toys of
sorts, anything that would amuse Pepper, he's really scared of rolling
things (I couldn't believe it!) But, he'll hide under me when he sees my
giant rubber bouncy ball, or a ping-pong ball, or a tennis ball, or.do I
need to go on? Anyway, I've rambled for a while, so any website or
something you'd like to send me to keep Pepper busy, or something I
could easily make (For a kid!) Okay, I'm done, Thanks!

~The very bored Lu
And Pepper, with the scared-of-rolling-thing-a-ma-bobs syndrome