[Gpdd] Fuzzymouse Died Today

Selena S. fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 13 08:33:17 EDT 2004

I went to check on Fuzzymouse (my hamster) this morning to see if she had
died on her
own and mercifully, she had. :-( She died in her sleep, thankfully, warm in
her nest.  She would have been 4 this June 21st.  Her funeral will be today
and she will be buried under a nice apple tree next to a river on my
brother's property. I've decided that the best way for me to deal with the
death of a beloved ham is to get another one as soon as possible.  I will
clean the cage this evening after the funeral, and after 3 days, will find
another lucky ham to spoil rotten:-).

*******
Selena Simonetti
fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca