[Gpdd] [CARE] <add your subject here>

Laura Wendling KoreanLilLu13 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:57:12 EDT 2004

Ah! I forgot to tell you people about Pepper's vet appointment (not that
it really matters, because he doesn't have any illness or anything, but,
what can it hurt?) Well, he didn't bleed at all, and I got most of my
questions answered about the lil' fellas, but it seemed I knew more than
the vet herself. She gave me another doctor's name and phone number that
teaches over at my brother's high school, (she teaches small animal
biology, or something like that.) that specializes in small animals
(Pocket Pets). I'm finally going to get some stuff done- Switching
bedding, food (There's a store in Lemont that sells it! YAY!). And one
question along the way, What do you people give the piggies every day
(fresh veggies), and how much? Thank a bunch!

            Lu
                        And Pepper, still has the syndrome.