[Gpdd] Re: HEALTH: Ear Popping

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 05:45:39 EDT 2004

In a message dated 4/14/2004 1:48:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Gpdd-request at gpdd.org writes:
Sarah would like to know when piggies are taken on planes do they have
problems with earpopping and what can you do for them?
Funny you should ask that. I had to ask my vet that on Monday because of some
bunnies going on a plane. She told me that humans are the only ones with that
problem because we have small eustacian tubes. Animals don't have ear popping
problems. :-) whew. Thank goodness! They certainly can't chew gum on takeoff
and landing!

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Springfield, VA
http://www.mgpr.org

Educator-in-Training, House Rabbit Society
MD/DC/NoVA Chapter
http://www.rabbitsinthehouse.org