[Gpdd] Rebathing my guinea pig

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 19:22:15 EDT 2004

I only have personal experience with gp lice, but it sounds like your pig could have some type of fungal or parasitic infection. Let me give you a link to Peter Gurney's page (I've been referring to this one an awful lot lately! (?) ), which gives both symptoms of both fungal and parasitic infections, as well as a variety of treatments ranging from oil mixtures to over-the-counter human anti-parasitic shampoos. http://www.oginet.com/pgurney/skinp.htm
It may not be what you are looking for, but hopefully it might give you some ideas! Best of luck,

Lauren, Piglet and Pooh Bear