[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: On the passing of a "littler" guy be so very loved

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 02:41:40 EDT 2004

I wanted to express my most sincere regrets and condolences on FUZZYMOUSE's
crossing over the bridge. I am ashamed to admit that I do not now a great deal
about hamsters but I can say this, I have come to learn so very well that the
smallest of God's creatures can conquer the greatest of hearts. I am SURE that
is what you have found with your FUZZZYMOUSE. I do think that in some of my
readings I found that they have a shorter average life span than our guinea
pigs which is heartbreaking enough since loosing the source of what makes a heart
smile is tragic when they live a long and healthy life. When they are taken
from us in such a short time it makes a tragic heartbreak even worse. I can
only say, I hope FUZZYMOUSE did not suffer since any creature that can give a
person such joy at least deserves to cross the bright without pain. So once
again, I am sorry for your loss but believe always in the bridge since we will all
meet there one day.

Sincerely,

Joseph Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy