[Gpdd] New Hamster

Selena S. fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 15 13:42:58 EDT 2004

I bought a new hammie today as I could not stand to be without one.  It's
another girlham.  She's a different color.  It looks like a dove-gray/opal
like color and she has smooth fur (short hair), and red-ruby eyes.  Her eyes
are not really light enough to be called red, but not dark enough to be
ruby.  She's very friendly and didn't fuss at all when I cuddled her at the
pet store.  There was another spotted black and white one that I liked, but
she looked too much like Fuzzymouse, and I wanted to get one that looked
totally different this time.  They had panda babies, but they were too young
to take from their mummy yet.  Even Dad went all googly over them they were
so cute!:-)  I have to think of a name for her.
*******
Selena Simonetti
fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca