[Gpdd] CARE: picking up reluctant/skittish piggie

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Apr 15 14:31:44 EDT 2004

Hi Rayna & All~
I can just picture Tosca doing her flying leap! Maybe
she should have a cape! I threatened to make Snowy one
after she flew through the air at LW that time. Silly
pigs!
I've had CP leap out of my hands once as I was putting
him back into the condo. It really scared me, and I
probably scared him, but he was apparently ok otherwise.
Sometimes Snowy has that look in her eye, but I think
she's a bit too laid back (no, I wouldn't think of
calling her lazy!) to go to all that trouble, especially
when she's clearly heading that way anyway. But I got
a good solid basket and put a towel in it, and use it
to transport them in and out of the cage. But I still
keep one hand on the pig just in case they get in a
hurry to disembark. Your tube makes me think of those
tubes you use in the drive-thru at the bank! Maybe
you should put windows in the tube! Seriously, anything
we can use like this to keep our piggies safe is a
good thing.
Wheeks to all~
Susi and the Okie Piggies