[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] "Potty Training?"

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Apr 15 16:53:50 EDT 2004

Donna~
That is egg-zactly what CP does, and he taught
himself! That's pretty cool. Since he started
doing that, I watch Snowy closer, and she'll
just suddenly get restless, but doesn't really
care as much as he does. I've read here of others
with piggies that are potty-trained (go back
through the Archives), and since I've provided
them with a potty box, or at least newspapers,
that's where they'll go if they can. Of course,
all bets are off if they're really comfy in
their little bed!      Likewise, when I put
them back in the condo after I've really
cleaned it and maybe put down new carpet, they
get all excited and have to check out every inch!
A Gold Star and Piggie hugs'n'kisses to Spike!
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle