[Gpdd] [MISC] <Oops!>

Laura Wendling KoreanLilLu13 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:06:32 EDT 2004

Today, when my mom and my brother were out of the house, I was cleaning
my room full of meaning-less stuff (Well, most of it anyway) I had
Pepper in my lap, as I do not usually let him have free range, in my
house we have too many things to get under. Well, I decided to put him
down for a second; I had to put my violin, guitar, ect. Back into its
corner, and Curious George took over Pepper, and he zipped under my
desk. My desk is one of those fancy, cheap white wooded things that have
the wavy trim thing on the bottom (yes, I hate it too) and Pepper barely
fit under it, but he was under there, happily wheeking away, seeing as
Mother Slave could not get her hand in there quite far enough and pull
him out! Well, I finally came to my senses, and closed my bedroom door,
and came back with a carrot.I think everyone knows what happened after
that! ^__^

~Laura (Lu)
-And Pepper
(Mr. Houdini)