[Gpdd] [CARE] <Feeding>

DCULLON at aol.com DCULLON at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 13:19:51 EDT 2004

Hello Fellow slaves,
  I have a short cut that works for me anyway. I hope it is a good one. What
I do to overcome my piggy weeeeeks for veggies. With 5 girls you can imagine
what feeding time around here can be like. I don't have any room in my frig.
for anything else, because their veggies take up a hole shelf. So what I do that
helps and saves room and time is; I get them Romaine, Red&Green Leaf lettuce,
red & green peppers, Parsley, Celery, Kale and carrots. I chop and clean it
all then mix it and put into a zip-lock 2 gallon size bag. make sure you poke
holes in the bag or it will get to wet and become bad. Anything other then
those veggies or fruit I give sparingly. I just grab a hand full and put it in
their cage. no time and the prep work is done already. Hope this helps.
  Debbie slave to; Mama(Poohette), Mini Me, Rascal, Mona Lisa & Puddin Pie.